Old 04-14-2014, 08:24 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Cherry Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:36
BigHorn14 is on a distinguished road

I have tinted windows all around and they are the safety kind which is basically like invisishield like what you can put on your phones screen to protect it. They serve a dual purpose and will definitely deter a burglar when they smash the window and it breaks but stays intact. I mean sure if you kept whacking it a few hard hits your in but most won't want to draw that much attention. Just park next to a Cadillac escalade, they made the news because burglars would smash the window and yank on the steering wheel to break it free and have a push car push it away lol and those suckers are like $50000 at least. The news said on average I sh@t you not was 15 seconds to take them away. As for the window tint my father had it on his old jeep back in the day just regular tint and a law mower shot a rock out and it hit the passenger front window hard and just broke glass and the tint was still in tact not one piece of glass inside.

The moral of my story I guess is unless you have a custom bullet proof truck if they want it bad enough they will get it.

Last edited by BigHorn14; 04-14-2014 at 08:27 AM.