View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 05:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie 4x2
Color: Deep Water Blue Two Tone
Rep:432
MightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post

& other better & much cheaper systems & if i bought a better & cheaper after market alarm system, that i would lose the remote start function.
At first I was confused since "better" and "cheaper" don't go together. But I guess he was saying to you that you can get a better aftermarket alarm that's cheaper than the chrysler?

While in his opinion, he may be right because maybe with a viper alarm you get proximity sensors or window break sensors, the last thing I want is someone cutting wires in my harness. The way I see it, if someone wants to take your truck and they're good enough, they will take it no matter what you do to it. Unless of course you electrify the car which is not very realistic at all because you'll fry little Timmy down the street.

And plus, your truck is kinda unique with that big "WIDE LOAD" sign and rotating orange lights. Kind of hard to miss!

On another not, that guy in the video said something interesting about the way that the airbags go off and door locks unlock. But his armored truck locks you in so the bad guys can't get you out. Well, I wonder if someone crashes in that thing and the person is unconscious how the heck are the firefighters/paramedics/police going to pull the person out??? That thing is armored and has bullet proof glass.

.[/I]

Last edited by MightyBlueRam; 01-18-2010 at 05:12 PM.