Old 04-22-2014, 04:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:26
Lincoln5.7 is on a distinguished road

man that looks sweet. I was thinking of doing the tb spacer with the tapped nozzle aswell. I was looking at the hemi truck kit from zex, it has a purple NMU (nitrous management unit) which im sure is the same thing as your black box. do these kits come with the WOT sensor in them or would I have to get that separate? and if you hook up an arming switch and a TPS WOT sensor does that allow it to cut of the NOS at your shift points and when your under 3000 rpms off the line?

only reason I ask is because from what ive read you don't want to spray through the shift or while your under like 2800 or so. To do that wouldn't you need the Window switch to set at different RPMs?

Or could you do what Hydrex said and get a hot button and when you get above 3000 rpms pressit then right before like 5300 let of it and repeat that going through all the gears?

Thanks for all yalls help on this. theres a lot more that what I thought after I started doing the research.
Bullydog GT Programmer Tuner, Flowmaster 40 series, 2 Polk MM1040's, 85mm Throttle body, Volant Powercore CAI, McGaughy 2in drop shackles, 22x10 srt10 rims, CCFL Halos, Belltech Street Performance Shocks.
Soon to come: 4.56's and Pacesetter LT with Y-pipe, Cat delete.