Old 04-30-2014, 10:41 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Trx4
Trim Level: TRX4
Color: INFERNO RED/GRAY
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:19
seppie10 is on a distinguished road

My input on GM's are that they are plagued by electrical gremlins for a very long time and the annoying 80,000 mile replacement parts from all suspension components to engine water pumps and radiator's. I have one up to 200,000 and I new I was getting close to doing it all over again. But from having a grandfather having owned all gm's in his lifetime I wanted to do the same. But since I have changed to dodge well I haven't looked back. I love the ram and everything about it. My cousin bought a 13 Silverado and it is just ugle and lacking interior quality by far as he said the same when we were hunting together. My ram is a 10 and he said wow wish my truck didn't have the plastic squeak when going down a dirt road. Oops on his part. My brother working for gm for 8 yrs and now works at Toyota and said what a difference in tech and innovation and customer satisfaction. His comment was you would never get this from gm. So ram owners have it take it for what its worth and from my point of view you are driving top shelf.