Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: ST
Color: Silver
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:10
Deez Nutz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Deez Nutz

Yeah I've been driving really mpg conscious, I never gun it, I keep the rpms low, I accelerate more around turns, down hills, and before I go up one. I think I want to get a catback system first, but I only have like $300 to spend on one. I don't know which one is the best for that price, any suggestions? And, with that money can I afford to get pretty good dualies? And my friend said that an exhaust will help mpgs since the engine can breathe more, it makes sense...and what is a good site to order a few parts from? I want to order mud flaps, a shifter knob, a catback, and those rain guards that make it so you can crack your window when it's raining and it doesnt get you wet...I cant think of the name though. Also, if I push down the clutch, can I be moving and go from 2 high to 4 high? The dealer who I bought it from didn't tell me anything about that (mainly because I don't think he even knew). Anyways, thanks for all the help and the welcomes and everything, this forum is awesome. The foreign car forums I used to be on were all just really negative ones, everyone always seemed to be pissed off at each other and they'd take out their anger on people in the forum. Anyways...thank ya'll for all the good advice!