View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:10
racer965 is on a distinguished road
Default Won't Start!!! Please Help

Hey guys I have a 99 Dodge Ram with a 360 in it. Today I was messing with my driving lights trying to get them to work and install a switch for them. I noticed my cigar lighter, and back up light fuses were blown and changed them I noticed neither worked when i bought it so i was kinda happy i fixed it. Anyway I put a wire into one of the fuse spots for the drving light switch and put the fuse in with it. The other end of the wire ended up hitting a ground and doing something because my radio immediately turned off. Also my high beam indicator, cargo lights, cigar lighter, and dash illimunator are also not working. I checked every fuse in the engine compartment fusebox and in the cab fusebox all are in working order. Also right after it happened I tried starting it and it would start and run for a few seconds then die it did that about four times before i quit and started looking for blown fuses under the hood. Im getting spark. It will crank, i can hear the fuel pump and have gas at my fuel rail. PLEASE HELP THANKS.
Sponsored links