View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 07:40 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 05 Ram 1500
Color: Silver
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:10
EODsmitty is on a distinguished road

I have a diffrent view about a national health system. My grandfather died because of the system they have in the UK. He came to vist one summer and got sick. When he went to the doctor here they couldnt belive the pills he was on and changed his meds. He began to improve and was 100% better. About a month later when he returned to the UK, he was put back on the previous meds and he got sick, had a stroke and died. I have not heard anything good about the UK system from my family over there and I have no experiance with the Canadian system. I do know that there are plenty of ways to medical help in the U.S. through various programs. One big factor in qualifing for these programs is to be drug free. Ask me how I know, my dad tried for years to get help and never could pass the drug test! There is the good old military that will take care of your medical needs and your familys. But you know we (military service members) have to pay for our familys health care. A lot of people dont know this little tid bit of info!!!

Smitty