View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 01:37 AM
Posts: n/a

LOL...well, it's also known as a "grab handle" and I use mine getting in and out of the truck. But I also have side steps to it's more to keep my balance than to pull myself in. I also use the steering wheel which is a lot more stable and structurally sound.
Reply With Quote