Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 08 Ram Quad 1500
Trim Level: slt
Color: silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:22
08quadram is on a distinguished road
Default 08 warranty

Well, I finally got around to taking the truck into the shop. They flashed the pcm with new updates (I don't know if it will really affect the MDS, as it didn't seem to driving thru town, but we shall give more time), ordered a new instrument cluster, new rear drivers door panel, water barrier for that door also. Hopefully they will be in shortly and I can get this stuff fixed.

I do have a question as the water barriers I'm used to is nothing more than a sheet of visqueen glued to the door frame. That is supposedly causing my rear door to rattle. he tightened it up according to the service manager. What are they made of now? Also, the door panel had white spots showing thru the plastic along the top just below the flat area at the window. The instrument cluster is to fix the light leaking from the other gauges to the turn signal, high beam indicator, and all the other info lights. I kinda thought the service manager would have thought I was nuts for bringing that up. he saw it also, so I know I ain't crazy(just don't ask my wife).

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup" -Doc, IFSJA
Sponsored links