Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 04 Ram 1500 Hemi QC 2wd
Color: White
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
toysoldier3646 is on a distinguished road
Default Build Thread

Ok guys,

I'm gonna start this thread now because I need to start getting things together for my stereo build this summer.

My plans are 2 JL Audio HD900/5 amps mounted on the rear cab wall powering some evolution c2 6.5" coaxials in the rear doors, c2 4" coaxials in the dash, and some kind of midbass in the front doors. I'm also contemplating piecing together a 3-way component system for the front consisting of a midrang, midbass, and tweeter.....looking for input on speakers and crossovers.

For subs I'm thinking of trying to fab a box for a single 10w7 under the rear seats (I've got a quadcab) or 2 10w3's under the rear seat and a tw5 under the front center...I'd like to keep the seat if possible but I doubt that can be done.

Since I am going to keep my stock HU for appearance purposes I'm planning on using the Cleansweep either by itself or with the signal summing interface. I'd like to completely remove the infinity system so if anyone has a write up on taking it all out that would be cool and that way I don't need the signal summing interface.

And of course I'm going to be deadening everything....my choice is the BXT from Raamaudio, but unfortunately my door are already half done in the wrong way so I've gotta take all that off in order to get to the inner door. So whatever opinion and ideas y'all have I am really interested in hearing and hopefully things will start moving along so I can start putting up pictures and making progress.
Sponsored links