View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 12:20 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:1625
City Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant futureCity Slicker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt JJ View Post
Thanks. I'm going to try the Mileage xs tune when I get home from work next week. I'm going to leave it on xs for a few tanks of gas to see what it will do. Thanks for all the help DSPTYWCADETO9. EUROMADE. I haven't found nothing good on how to set the shift points. I even got on the Superchips makers forum. They said that a person should use the tuners preset options. Then once you see how it does, etc., then you can tinker with it to get it to your liking. But i will tell you that I find that the truck shifts alot smoother on the preset tunings than it did before. Hopefully someone will respond who could maybe help us both with this.
You're right, the shifting points are much more smooth. I wish you the best of luck with everything and if you need anything else just give me a shout.

-Nick