View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2500 MEGA-CAB
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: errr...custom
Rep:114
Justin@AACstyle.com will become famous soon enoughJustin@AACstyle.com will become famous soon enough
Default Pics of the ORACLE Ram at Car Show over the weekend!

Recently installed the Silverline Black Chrome Stacks, make the truck sound vicious and the pluming smoke is pretty nice! We actually installed the kit here with no exhaust experience. The hardest part was coming up with bed access while maintaining the bed cover. We added 4 16" linear actuators to lift the cover for high cargo or simply raise an inch to lower the tailgate.

The KMC XD Monsters fit the truck perfectly! They are aggressive and the bronze finish gives it the distressed look we tried to carry thought the design. The offests are high as well which adds to the agressive look, we added spacers in the back to match the front and compensate for the added width from the custom built drop-crossmember.

Something else we just installed is the Iron Bull pre-runner winch bumper. It was really the finishing touch on this truck! We were able to retrofit 4 aftermarket Ram foglights into the bumper to give a somewhat-factory look to it!

The Grill is actually the first ever RX-II that RBP made for a Dodge Ram. The grill really set off the look! We had lots of people asking about the grille at the show.
I am not even sure if it is available through dealers yet but if anyone here is interested you should contact RBP directly HERE>>> http://www.rollingbigpower.com/contact-us/
Be sure you say that you are interested in the RX-II Grill on the ORACLE Ram!
(I do not work for RBP nor am I advertising for them, I just want people to know how to get the grill if they are interested)
Enough blabbing, here are the pics, let me know what you think!

1(800)407-5776
www.AACstyle.com
Sponsored links