Thread: Tonneau Covers
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum - Dodge Truck Forum - Dodge Ram Club

Vehicle: SRT-10
Color: Red
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:434
Quiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enough
Default Tonneau Covers

I am expecting delivery of my new '10 Laramie by this time next week! I have been waiting awhile, but it's on the train!! Anyway I was wondering if I could get a little feedback on tonneaus. I am sort of leaning toward a Bakflip G4 because I like the low profile (below the bedrails), I also like the ability to have acess to the entire bed if you need it (especially if the need arises unexpectedly). I also like the security of it, as well as keeping out the rain. But, a friend of mine has a new SLT and he bought an Undercover lid for his. I do kind of like his, but I am not sure I want to have to mess around with that 50 lb slab of plastic. I realize we all like different things, or our requirements may be different, but I am looking at spending several hundred dollars so I could use a little advice, or hear your thoughts on the matter, please? Maybe you have some more practical suggestions, or perhaps you like a different brand, or type of cover. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you!!!

Hud
Sponsored links