Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Laramie Longhorn Crew
Trim Level: Laramie Longhorn
Color: Brown
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:11
jdolotina is on a distinguished road
Default New 2010 Dodge Ram owner

Hi everybody, my name is Josh. I recently bought a 2010 Dodge Ram Crew Cab Laramie 4X2. I don't have any pictures just yet, but I will get some up as soon as the weather clears out of the area. I live in Shreveport, LA and have been here for about 5 1/2 years. Before the Dodge I had a 2007 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab with the 6.0L V8. I have always been a GM guy, so I have to say it was kind of hard parting from the General. Overall, I was never happy with the response of GM's trucks. It was a good truck, but good god my truck had a lot of rattles. My pet peeve are rattles, and having to take a vehicle in countless times to get rattles fixed. Anyways, I don't think I would have ever considered buying a Dodge prior to the current redesign. No offense to anyone with '08s or below, but I just didn't care for the interiors.

My wife has a 2008 Dodge R/T. I love her car, the Hemi is impressive, responsive, and in the car is rather fuel efficient. I had to take her car in for a service visit, and the sales manager gave me his demo 2010 Dodge Ram for the day till the car was finished. I must say the interior on these trucks are very impressive. Dodge did a great job redesigning the interior. Needless to say I fell in love with everything on the truck. The best part: NO RATTLES. The crew cab was spacious, and the handling of the truck is very impressive. The only beef I had with the truck was it did not have enough options. I found a Laramie on the lot, but it had 17s on it instead of the 20s. After speaking to the sales manager I was able to score the sport wheels from another truck on the lot. I was concerned they wouldn't look right on the truck, since the Laramie comes with 6 spoke wheels. Now I have a one of a kind truck with five spoke wheels, and I have to say I like the 5 spoke wheels better. I get excited everytime I drive the truck, a feeling I never got from the Chevy. I hope to have minimal problems with this truck since I paid a premium over my last one.

Anyways, I look foward to learning new things, and making new freinds.

Thanks,
Josh D.
Sponsored links