Old 02-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 08 Ram 1500 custom
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2008-2008 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:45
mholla00 is on a distinguished road

haha that was awsome!!!! TI's can come up with some of the funniest stuff to do. Our TI called our dorm chief the "dorm fairy captain obvious" he made our dorm chief wear a pink tutu and carry a wand around and everytime he would give us a command like "everyone get ready" he would have to wave his wand around and say "bllliiiiing" after waving the wand. And he had to wear a paper sailors hat with a pink captains insignia for his name captain obvious. hahaha. The hardest I have ever laughed in my life though. Our first week we had OJT dorm guards, the airmen that were in their 5th week of training would stand in our room while we "slept" well needless to say they didn't let us sleep at all. They would wake us up about 6 times a night and make us do all kinds of crazy stuff. The funniest thing ever they made one trainee get in a wall locker and they told him every time they dropped change in the vent he had to sing and he was the trainee jukebox and they fed him change all night and he sung everything they told him to. I laughed so hard I almost cried