Old 02-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 09 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: ST 4X4
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:24
RAMitDOWN is on a distinguished road

While in USMC boot camp (MCRD San Diego) we had a recruit in our platoon that reminded me of Ichabod Crane you know the guy from the headless horseman cartoon.
He was tall and goofy looking as can be.

During one mail call as the DI is calling out names ole Ichabod's name was called, Ichabod stood and snapped to attention then screamed (as he should) at the top of his lungs "SIR HERE SIR".
The DI had noticed Ichabod's letter was more then just a letter it had pictures in it and any time a letter was received that felt as if it may have more then just a letter or something other then a couple sheets of paper said letter had to be opened in front of the DI to insure no contraband was being mailed into the recruit.
Well upon Ichabod opening his "letter" the DI snatched it out of his hand and began looking at the pictures.
After checking out each picture the DI then barked out asking Ichabod "What is she F*cking blind" ?
At which time Ichabod still standing at attention and again at the top of his lungs replied "SIR YES SIR"

The DI then dropped his chin to his chest so that us recruits sitting on the floor in front of him (indian stile) could not see him lose his composure.
The bill of his smoky blocked his face but we all could plainly see his head bobbing up and down from laughing.
I thought I was going to pizz myself but no way was I or any of the other recruits going to laugh out loud.

Goes without saying but apparently poor ole Ichabod's girl was smoking hot.

Last edited by RAMitDOWN; 02-07-2010 at 04:13 PM.