Old 02-09-2010, 02:08 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: 5.7L Hemi 4x4
Color: Graphite Gray
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:72
Incognito will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the support everyone. It's good to hear how fellow members care. I've been a member of other forums and have even donated money only to cancel my membership due to conflicts with other members. AudiWorld and CBRForum are only a few. You guys are great, I wish I found out about this forum earlier. I'm still fairly new here but I see how everyone is respectful of each other and helps each other out. I can't mention all the names 'cause you're all good people and it's great to hear your funny stories that keep me laughing while I'm stuck at home hobbling around like a one-legged pirate.

I have several tiers of private insurance all my work vehicles, including my trailers so I'm not concerned about the money. At the moment I'm not sure whether to go after a settlement for these two individuals. Charges have been laid against the Quebec driver, but the driver from Iran has yet to be charged. I've already been in contact with legal counsel several times so thinks are in the early stage. Overall I'm not even that concerned about the money, I just want my health back and I want to get back to work. I've been going over and over on what vehicle(s) to buy next. I definitely need a replacement for my Hemi, but I'm considering replacing the Cummins as well. Still no word from Ford for their SuperDuty, so I'm going to have to tough it out. The Cummins is going to the dealership sometime this week for the tranny issue. I've been going back and forth from the GM, Dodge and Ford site using their custom truck builder to check out the specs on all the new half tonnes and I'm still undecided.

So here I am, laying at home watching soap operas, eating ice cream, getting fat and doing nothing. At least I can keep you guys company, eh?