Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:98
Silver05Ram will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScatPak07 View Post
Hey man. If you want to raise your truck in the front a couple inches then i recommend getting a spacer. If you do want to replace your shocks then look at Ranchero, they have a strut/shock that also lift the truck in the front a coupel inches. You can get a set of shocks from them in the back as well. i have heard good things about them, take a look.

If you just want to get a spacer you can look at Daystar and maybe Bilstein for shocks. Thats what i am going to do. i have the Daystar and now I'm looking at some Bilsteins for the shocks front and rear
Yeah I have been looking at Daystar for a spacer but they only have 1 inch and 1.5 inch for my truck. Would you recommend putting two 1.5 inch on for a combined 3 inches? Explain how the shock/strut combo will lift it a couple of inches. I'm new to the suspension side of the world. My guess was that if I got longer/stiffer shocks they would push me up a little higher and have less "sag" if you will.