View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 07:44 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBfirefighter View Post
Good Luck ICOVERU! Ive had to do almost all the training that mightblueram mentioned. ITs tough and a lot of it sucks, but its well worth it in the end. The harder you push and the more dedicated you are, the better off you are.
Thanks PB. I am REALLY enjoying it right now. I am taking all that they will offer me, be it just classes once a week to coming or the firehouse at random and learning what's on hand. After talking with MBR, our firestations aren't anywhere near the size of most and carry only an engine and a tanker. Our captain is responsible for 4 stations total and a couple of those are fully service type stations, but not my immediate station. I live in the country, so we are a VERY SMALL community and station.

Thanks for everyones helpful advice.