View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 08:28 AM
Dieselkiss's Avatar
Dieselkiss Dieselkiss is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NC
Age: 42
Posts: 220
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 99 Ram 1500
Trim Level: ST - Very Base Model
Color: Red with grey
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep Power: 0
Dieselkiss is on a distinguished road
Default Haines manual question.

I have a Haine's manual for my truck thanks to my brother in law. These things are god sends and I've owned one for every car I ever had.

However, as is often the case being english, somethings are named differently over here and that adds a little confusion.

Looking at the key for the wiring schematics (I can read wiring schematics just fine) I see a reference to 'tracer' or 'tracer wires' and I'm not sure what they mean by that. I am guessing it's a return wire on a circuit or component like when you have positive, negative and a neutral return?

But if someone could explain what they mean by 'tracer' I'd great appreciate it.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links