View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 09:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2010 February - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Congratulations to our February Winner

wermbang

And now a word from your winner.......

Hello all!
My name is Luke Wermager aka wermbang or just werm. I live in Des Moines, Iowa and work for an insurance company on a premium audit team. I am married and have three children, a 7-year old step-son, a 2 year-old daughter, and a 6 month old son.
I purchased my Ram after buying a 26ft travel trailer and my 3.9L Dakota just wasn't big enough to pull it or even haul the kids.(sneaky, huh?) I purchased it from an insurance auction where they sell wrecked vehicles. My dad and I proceeded to fix up the front end where it was wrecked. And then the modding began.
While searching the internet for different DIY/homemade modification to do to my truck I came across this site. From the posts I read while lurking I knew there was a great amount of knowledge here and I wanted to be a part of it. I may not know a lot of technical things about working on vehicles, but I like to share what I have done or read, so that it can help someone else or even receive some tips on improving the way something is done.
Lately, I have been getting into photo manipulation and custom graphics on vehicles. It is a fun hobby for me. You will see a lot of signatures, backgrounds, and other customization (rim changes, paint schemes, graphics, and others) that I have done. I do not have a background in graphics arts or anything close, unless you count doodling in class? I hope that what I do will inspire people to see what they can do to set their vehicles apart and make it their own.
Even though most of us have never met I consider you my friends. I am always here to help in anyway I can.

Luke
"Some people go to priests; some to poetry; I to RAMForumZ.com"

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Sponsored links