Old 03-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 2500
Trim Level: Laramie Longhorn
Color: Two Tone Sagebrush Green/Gold
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Cummin4U is on a distinguished road
Default Mods so far

Bought a 2009 Ram Quad 2500 Lone Star shortbed with the 6.7L Cummins and 6spd automatic transmission a couple months ago. So far I've added tow mirrors, OEM mud flaps, a tailgate EZ down, and a bed mat. I've bought and have yet to install chrome door trim, stainless steel door/tailgate handle covers, smoked cab lights, OEM bed rail covers & tailgate spoiler, plus a set of 05-07 taillights, but found out that I need the harness too. Never liked the bugeye tailights! I've bought and should arrive in a couple of days a 65GB MyGig Navigation, Sirius and DVD player from - it is the 4401 slow speed radio with the Lockpick and multimedia harness. Doug with OEM Auto was very helpful in getting the right MyGig for my truck - can't wait to get it installed! I will need to modify my radio bezel, add the nav antenna and the Uconnect microphone. My plan is to add some subs under the rear seat and video monitors in the headrests also. Looking for the right 20" 8 lug wheel & tire combo, leveling lift kit, and DPF back SS exhaust as well. This is my first personal Dodge (have a Hemi company truck) and have always been a GM guy, but I really like this truck so far!