View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, it's a bit of a story, but I will try to summarize.

My BD went on about 4 days before my stereo with no issues and I loved it. More rapid/smoother shifting. I have it set on Performance only until Scott finishes ordering from the downpipe back.
Once my stereo was in, I started throwing a code, "Turbo boost pressure not detected". As well as, I lost power to my crossover and subs when I hooked my BD back up after I got the truck out of the stereo shop. I went back to the stereo shop and they said they THINK it needed a relay. After they installed the relay, my code was still showing up intermittently. I then removed my BD and took the truck in for service. My tech said I was 13 downloads/updates late. Apparently all the previous times my truck went in for reflashings or updates or whatever, it wasn't being done. Today I am going to feel brave enough to put it back on. I would really like it if everything goes well! Sorry for this chapter book of an answer.
One last issue that I have been playing with is my tire size and speedo. I set it at 37" and there was still a 5 mph variance. I set it at 35.5 and still a 3-4 variance. I cannot get it set right so that my speedo is accurate. I think it might just need some tweeking of tire numbers.