View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Crew Cab / 3.92 rear end
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Stone White
Rep:917
Big Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to behold

I agree, go for it - especially if you can do a built in job on the monitor . I've got an aftermarket and that's the only kick I have with mine, locating the monitor. I don't have a console so it sits on the cup holder at the bottom of the dash. That's really too low when you're glancing back and forth between it and the three mirrors. (I would have gone with the monitor built into the rear view mirror but my rear view is auto dimming and I didn't want to loose that capability.

As far as the camera mine is built into the tag frame. I'm also running mine in the wireless mode with no issues. That way I didn't have to snake the video cable up to and inside the cab. Go to Amazon and search for automotive backup cameras. I bought mine from the Tadi Bros store there. No problems with the product or customer service.

Marching to Mamasita's beat for a real real long time...

Dennis