Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Granite
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:78
brolland will become famous soon enough
Default Here's my Hello!!!

I am a Paramedic and have been licensed as such for 28 years now. Currently, I work in Nuclear Cardiology and also work on the street part/time as a Medic. In the past, I functioned as a Medic for the St. Louis FD for several years as well as a Medic in Southern Illinois in a rural district. THOSE...were some times. Being a Rural based Medic is so much different than the big city. Handles lot's of Farm injuries and lots of high speed accidents. But, those infamous calls that were the biggest challenge were those that came in as "Brush Hog" injuries. (Those are the huge mowers pulled behind tractors) You never knew what to expect from those. I also spent some time as a Part Time Flight Paramedic with a rotor wing EMS service.
My wife as a Pediatric/Neonatal Flight Nurse with a local kids hospital in St. Louis....she's been at it for 20 years now. My 20 year old son is working on his Criminal Justice Degree in hopes of working for the Illinois State Police....pretty proud of him.
I also bass fish professionally and am one of the coach's for our local High School Bass Fishing team. Love the way my Ram tows the big boat!!!