View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

OK, good there seems to be some interest here. I can make the avatars cycle through the pics pretty much as quickly or as slowly as you wish... ( I've got mine set for a 2 sec per pic cycle). I can even change it so that each image is displayed a different amount of time.

I was able to make mine only 100 X 100, with a max file size of 19.5K. If you're able to have a larger avatar, then please specify what size you wish to have, as I'll go with the 100 X 100 as a default, unless told otherwise.

Pretty much any image type of file can be used. I haven't figured out how to add text to the images yet, but that may be available in the future, I'll let you know if I figure it out.

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill