Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge ram 2wd quad cab
Trim Level: SLT
Color: champagne
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:35
olsarge is on a distinguished road
Default 50.00 exhaust and 1 smiling guy

alright so for easter wifey said the bunny had dropped something off for me and low and behold it was a thrush stainless turbo muffler. (prettyt big bunny if you ask me).

so I finally got it on and let me tell you it was exactly what I was looking for nice mellow tone almost like my old magnaflow ( but not as nice). I have to say when I looked at the bank I was a happy camper too 20.00 from advanced. Now I wasn't crazy about it being a "turbo muffler" but hey i figured what the hey. got it put on for 30.00 and they guy did quality work not crap..... like when I got my ford done where the ahole just put a 3' muffler on a 2 1/4 pipe and just filled the gap he couldn't even expand a small pipe, old news though....but to be honest I was very impressed with the sound its not annoying on start up and has a nice tone when you got WOT or when simply giving it some pedal I ll have pics and a vid shortly.

anyone else running a turbo style muffler