Thread: For Our Troops!
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007Ram1500 View Post
I also agree with ICOVERU the support my wife recived and the support i got also was incredible. When i got to Afghan there wasnt a toliet or anything like that and the care packages we rcived DEFFINATLY helped us out alot! Well ICOVERU i hope you and youre husband enjoy R&R i know it helped alot for me! When does he get to come back stateside for R&R?
He left in November....originally had r/r scheduled for August...)late one because of all the impending baby deliveries.....but he struck a "deal" with his Kernel or someone and he is coming home for Gatty! He leaves Bagram sometime at the end of May and should arrive home first week of June! Just enough time to finish mods on his car before we go. We are so jazzed about Gatty! We REALLY need a reprieve....76 months, he's been gone 56! Don't ask me to describe what he looks like, I think I might have forgotten!