Old 04-20-2010, 06:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2006 Ram 1500 - 5.7L HEMI 4x4
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:60
Valldar will become famous soon enough

@ Chefed112, I bought the cables at a place called MarVac Electronics, It's in Huntington Beach, California (where I live) but since I don't know where you live ill give you the next best thing, there is an online ebay store that sells Stinger wire, they make very good wiring and sell 1/0 Gauge for about $4 a foot I think (not including shipping etc.)

1/0 Gauge wire

There is the link, they sell a bunch of different kinds but I would get red sleeved for the + and Black for the - . This makes the most sense to me and also helps people out who work on your engine what you did to it, don't want to electrocute people lol.

And for the connection method I used 1/0 Gauge Ring Terminals, seen as the shiny silver connection on the pic with the huge blue wire on it (that my power lead to my speaker system)

Those terminals are kinda hard to find, at least the kind i want, so I'm just going to go the place that did my speaker system and buy some from them.

-=UPGRADES=- Focal K2 Component Speakers // 2x Boston G210-44 Subs // 2x JL 500/1 & 300/4 Amps // Rhino Lining Bed // Grillcraft Black Grille // 35w 5000k HID Fogs // 50w 6000k HID Heads // 0 Gauge Engine Wire Upgrade