Trim Level: SLT
Color: Inferno red
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:68
jdRAM88 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScatPak07 View Post
Hello and welcome to the forum!

That guy that said he couldnt control it on the highway must be retarded or he cannot drive. I drove the new Ram and the thing is beautiful. It handles very well and is smooth beyond belief for a truck. It has a good amount of power and it moves very well.

The only thing is the payload that it has is not the impressive. Due to the independent rear suspension the truck can only handle about 1900lbs. If you do move up to a 2500 Ram you will have a way better payload. The 1500 is a great daily driver and if you need to put it to work it you can. The 2500 is a great truck for everything and can be abused!

If you need a wicked truck take a look at the Power Wagon! That is the best Ram out there as of now!
i thought he was crazy.. but he said every time he hit a bump the truck went all over the road .... but i know what you mean i have drove a new f150 and i test drove a new Ram (they were out less than a week and i couldnt wate to try one out) and i found the ford was lazy and clunky handeling but when i was behind the wheel of the Ram i could have forgot i was in a big truck