View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 11:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, very nice. Now it sounds like you've narrowed it to a 2009/2010 model, quad cab, 4x2 with the SLT package? I do know from what I have read here, they are flying off the lot and highly desired. I don't have a 2010 so I cannot tell you the nays or yahs about them. Sorry. Now, aside from the other 2009/2010 members, check edmunds.com.....they also have consumers rate them and tell you what other people are paying, what they're feeling the pro's and con's are. Very informative website. But again, being here is best....why not get advice from those that know the trucks best and have personal attatchments to their trucks?
Talk to you again real soon,
Paris