View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 12:53 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3269
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Well, as everyone has narrowed it down for me, I'll tell ya about my experience with my company's '10 rentals. The ram had the best power by far, the F-150 and GM were abismal when it came to power; the GM had the smoothest ride followed by the Ram; and the interior styling is entierly subjective, I liked the F-150 best followed by the ram.

A big pro for the ram is the power, the 390hp 5.7L is a beast, as is the rear coils, makes for a smooth ride and easier to lift/lower if you want to go that route. Another pro is you can expect anywhere from 15-20 MPGs with a 5.7L with the MDS and VVT and slightly higher with a CAI/exhaust/programmer. A con is the lower hauling capacity over the leafsprings but an air bag kit can solve that easily enough.