View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 & 2012 Dodge Rams
Trim Level: Sport & Power Wagon
Color: '07 - Brilliant Black, '12- Grey and Black Lower
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:970
ScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to beholdScatPak07 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparmike07 View Post
o god hmmm should i flame or not??
Quote:
ok i going to be nice and a dic* at the same time. but search there so many about cai on this site. just telling you that if you go to dt and say that ooo god you are gettign flammed. varram and bfi are good intakes. how much you wanna spend there alot of stuff involved
Quote:
DSPTYWCADET09 get pacesetter headers make sure ur 4x4 tell me if they fit thanks
Man what are you talking about hahahahha.

I do not mean to be rude I just dont know what the heck your talking about. Sorry buddy just wondering thats all aha
Interior- Custom Gauge Face, 3 Auto Meter Gauge A-Pillar, 2 Tone Seats, 12" Kicker L7, Focal K2 Components, Dodge Door Sills, Recon LED Map & Dome lights
Exterior- 20" Moto Metal 951, 40" BFG KM2s, N-Fab W2W Black Side Steps, Recon Black Headlights & Tails+3rd Brake Light & Light Bar, Hella 500s, T-Rex X-Metal Black 1pc Grille, Tints All Around, Painted Bushwacker Pocket Flares & Door Handles & Mirrors, LoRider Tonneau Cover, Hornblasters Train Horns, Iron Bull Bumper w/PIAA Fog & Driving Lights