View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:30 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3236
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGuy View Post
my job was much like this before the promotion now i just tell the guys where to go and when to be there. Also budget and things You ork for Alberta Oil? My wifes family is friends with the VP of Alberta oil co. Tov Westby.
I work for United Safety Ltd, we're a turnaround breathing air services company that also does rescue, confined space watch, and geneal safety services; and like you, I've been promoted to flying a desk Now I co-ordinate projects, though I've recently become one of our in-house high-angle/confined space instructors, which is a whole new headache.