Thread: I got boxes!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 08:20 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 1500 Black Express 4x4
Color: Black
Rep:130
09 TRX AGGIE will become famous soon enough09 TRX AGGIE will become famous soon enough

T-Rex is all buttoned up and finished. You can see how i modified the resonator to accomplish my goal of dumping the exhaust. I have to say for an $88 Magnaflow muffler from summit racing and a few hours of time, it can't be beat. Anybody trying to an inexpensive exhaust, you can do it yourself with a simple muffler swap.

That 14" sounds aggresive and I love it! The mds really sucks though. you can definitely hear it kick it when you are maintaining speed with ever so little gas pedal. when coasting or slowing down, you don't notice anything.

The best part of my weekend was i accomplished all of this while my wife was out of the house. so the first time we went somewhere, she asks "why is your truck louder?" i said because it is and she just rolled her eyes and shook her head at me.

first pic is new muff, stock muff, and resonator. second pic is modified resonator. the rest are installed. and yes i still need to modify one of the hangers....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2300.jpg (28.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2301.jpg (25.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2302.jpg (36.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2303.jpg (28.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2304.jpg (35.4 KB, 11 views)