Vehicle: 07 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: st
Color: silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:68
moparmike07 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danstona View Post
I feel bad.. Its been a while since I was on the site last and I noticed that there is now actually a thread for the Diablo products. I posted from my blackberry so I didn't even notice it.

As for custom tune myself... I thought there was a section in the programmer that I can go into and select tweaks? or manual changes to parimeters? Obviously I would have to know what I was doing in order to do such a thing without causing more harm than good... but I figured someone out there must know about how to do it. I don't care to spend another $200 to have my stock tune adjusted by the techs at Diablo to gain very little. I know my brother has an 04 with the same setup as myself, and he was talking to the local performance shop about a chip for economy that was made by another company other than Diablo. Anyone weigh in on this?
ok well krc doses custom tunes but you only really need them for cams and what not are you doing a cam install??

2007 dodge ram 1500 quad cab 4x4 5 percent tint all around 35 percent windshield, ported tb, diablo sport, arh headers, magnaflow dual exhaust, magnaflow y pipe, krc210x cam,nitrous,CNC ported head. 4.56 motive