Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Inferno on Slate
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:44
hpc3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hpc3
Default Well, Mine's here. Took delivery this afternoon - ordered mono Laramie Crew 4x4

and it came pretty quickly. I've been cruising the dealership for the past three days or so each morning and this morning I saw mine tucked away in a corner ready for servicing, yay =)

Here are a few pics, I'll post more later this week when I get a chance to really go over it. Has a very small clearcoat thing/marr I'm going to check on as well as a small console scratch that I'll see about replacing but.. its a beauty. Had 4mi on the odo at delivery. Ordered April 2nd and arrived last night May 17th, only two days later than the initial ETA which I though was pretty good. Happy to report there were no surprises at delivery. The incentives had changed from April at order and I ended up getting an additional ~$400 or so off today. Happy.

Its fully optioned minus the factory VES(I'm ordering the Mopar VES tomorrow for self-install and ~$1K less) and I'll be putting the Laramie flares(painted in Inferno) as well as the TRX matched grille on it asap! Also will get a bedliner for the RamBox and some sort of 2" leveling kit as the front is too too low as-is. Hoping to avoid the 4" full kit. I also have the Magnaflow kit with tails on order as well as a set of Amp Research PowerSteps. Will do tires in a month or so when I can rejuvenate funds. Oh and I'll debadge the sides and put Challenger 5.7 "Hemi" badges on the sides of the hood too... and a Lockpick lol. Too many things to install isn't it?

I'll get better pics once I have time to go through it properly.