View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 12:43 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiezl Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie 4x2
Color: Blue Streak Pearl Coat
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:432
MightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really niceMightyBlueRam is just really nice

Wow. I have to say that his video was nothing like I was expecting. After a few years of working as a firefighter and paramedic, not a lot of things impress me anymore but I gotta say that this video gave me the chills on some of the scenes.

To those of you that think that this stuff is too extreme. Just a few days ago I responded to an accident were a very attractive and normal looking young girl was driving her new 4 door compact sedan as she was shooting up heroin. She passed out and veered into 3 parked cars. If those cars would have not been there, then the people walking on the sidewalk with their kids would have been run over. She ended up going to the trauma center and DUI tested by traffic homocide. Cop said she is toast. Felony charge and minimum of 5 years plus all the other things that go along with a DUI. A total waste of her life.

A few days ago a 19 year kid ran into a state trooper who was parked on the highway and the troopers car exploded in flames from the impact and was killed inside the car. Supposedly he wasn't drunk or on drugs according to the test results. He was probably texting or asleep.