View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 04:18 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Rep:16
coolidge is on a distinguished road
Default Home Defense Suggestions - Home Invasion

So a psycho breaks into my house in the middle of the day today while I'm home no less. Like an idiot I go charging into the master bathroom where I'm hearing noise and come face to face with the 6 foot 4 230 pound nutter (I'm 5 foot 6). He's standing in my bathroom holding a red tube of lipstick and has scrawled some bizzare message on the mirror.

I tell him to get the freak out of my house and he walks out the bedroom and out the back of the house like he's in no hurry, like he lives there holy cow!

So obviously as I sit here at 3am unable to sleep with every light in the house on I'm contemplating buying some type of home defense. I'm single and live alone but I have neighbors. I don't want something thats going to shoot through a wall into a neighbors house. But I do want something that would instantly drop some creep like that and keep them down until the police arrive.

Police arrived within 5 minutes, soon after there were 6 officers at my house and more cruising the neighborhood trying to find this creep. K9 officer said it seems like he booked out the back throught he rear neighbors yard and got in a car on the other street and left.

Man its been a freakish day. I live in FL by the way and they seem to have open gun laws, I think you can buy tasers here.
Sponsored links