Trim Level: Custom
Color: Stealth Black
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:189
Carlwalski has a spectacular aura aboutCarlwalski has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
That is impressive! When I looked over the pix, I could have sworn the dash was factory! Was very fresh in my mind, as I just finished detailing the interior of my 08 today, and your dash looks identical...just backwards!
Props to the RHD shop for making such authentic parts....and props to you for the amazing work that you have done to that truck.
I would normally be almost appalled when someone starts modding such a rare truck, but your mods have complimented an already great truck. You have make it 'your own' while keeping the SRT10 essence. Art & Engineering at it's finest!

BTW, Are you a photographer by trade?
Hi mate! Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated. Photographer by trade, nope. Looking into it, just a part time hobby, like anything I've ever done, self taught. Been told I have "the eye" lol so I guess that's a good thing. The images you see were taken with a poxy 8 mega-pixel camera. I'll be looking into getting something grunty like a 25 megapixel SLR bad ass and then look at taking my photography to the next level. I know 1 car magazine editor down here so hopefully with a bit of time, fine tuning I could be one day a "pro photographer" and I'd welcome that. Be cool, I love taking photos, especially when it involves a long drive to the locations. I must admit, I'm very proud of my photos and the cars.

Cheers!