Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram SRT/10
Trim Level: Custom
Color: Stealth Black
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:189
Carlwalski has a spectacular aura aboutCarlwalski has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Thanks mate! I guess just a little common sense and time is what it takes. For example, the shot above had around 30+ leaves, stones and a few pebbles. I took this up top of a flight of 30 steps. If I spotted ANYTHING that I thought would hinder a great shot, I'd run down kick, move, sweep and remove it out of the way. Very annoying after 4-5 times up and down the stairs but well worth doing. Nothing worse than a nice car, parked in a driveway with "urban sprawl" left, right and center. Like rubbish bins, lampposts, firewood, other cars, rubbish, heaps of leaves, rocks etc that wouldn't usually be there, tire marks from driving into the location, shadows, you name it. Looks like arse and does nothing for the vehicle. A 5 minute drive in most cases will give you a better background to work with, again, just some patience and attention to detail. That and I have a very bad case of OCD LOL!! Overall, cars are like models, you have to give them a great platform to "work their magic". A hot girl looks much better dripping wet on a beach with waves rolling over her vs. standing outside her door on the driveway or out in a car park in front of Wallmart lol. A good location, decent camera and eye and BAM! Photos start rolling.

Cheers,
Carl