View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 09:26 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3236
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBuck View Post
There is so much I wanna do its driving me crazy.......First, replacing running boards with nerf bars new tires and rims, debadge and dechrome everything. I want to black or black chrome him out. Then hood scoop, Halo head, tail and fog lights. The one thing with the head and fog lights is that I want the red colored Halos.....that's gonna take some research. I'm also thinking bout VIDing the front doors. And of course baggin him. I'm sure there are a million other mods I will wanna do, but that's my list so far. I'd love to hear what ya'll think bout the blacking him out and the doors.
The maggie looks amazing, if I ever needed another wagon, that is by leaps and bounds, the car I'd get, who knew a station wagon could be so cool

That's a great list of mods you have planned, and red halos will look wicked. What do you mean VIDing the front doors? just curious, and of course, these always look great bagged