View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 06:05 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: black w/ silver stripes
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:883
98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold
Default Mark III supra kill.

I was getting on to the highway, and noticed the supra coming up. Granted there was a passanger aboard, I still thought it could take me, though i'd give em a hell of a time. Now, not trying to sterotype but usually those who drive well... oriental cars.. haha tend to want to race. So he was in the right lane, and light turned green and we dipped into our left turn and mobbed on down the on-ramp. Eventually it merges and at this point, I had enough room to put on my blinker to merge safely haha. I didn't let off and judging by his lane change on the highway, he didn't either as it was very sharp. Point is I destroyed him... No contest. I highly doubt it was turbo, but still mk3 supra is on my sh*t list. I can imagine the things they were saying... "Dude you just lost to a truck..."

Alex, 1998 Ram 1500 SS/T. What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
Sponsored links