View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Rep:49
doz is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the good words Yes, its full windshield (no strip). Windshield is illegal here except 4" strip. Front windows are 35% (legal) and rear windows can be anything (legal).

Cops here are pretty lenient on the tint though due to the sun and its power (both bright and HOT!). Hell, I know plenty of cops who have tint as dark or darker than mine (alot of people go double limo all around).

Safe? Define safe? If you read up, Ive never had so much as an encounter with a shopping cart due to the tint. You want to criticize my tint of all things? Have you looked at the careless drivers due to the invent of the cell phone? Im sure you have NEVER talked on your cell phone in a car, as thats unsafe right? Im sure you wont do any illegal mods to your truck as well and never have on a vehicle.

To each his own though. I know enough law enforcement that I can get the ticket written off so I dont worry about tickets (already got 2, fix it, cop signs off, nuff said). Usually only the cops who are pricks write you up, because like I said, alot of them have dark tint themselves (and yes, Ive been pulled over strictly for my tint before, that cop was cool though and gave me a warning).

Also, your laws say 28% front windows, 15% rear windows. So this 50% number you speak of???? Not sure what that is... But I wouldnt do it, could be unsafe being that dark.

Last edited by doz; 06-08-2010 at 08:18 PM.