View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Rep:49
doz is on a distinguished road

But thats the problem, you dont even understand tint. It doesnt reduce your visability by 97% and 65%. Tint is rated to stop light from coming in. It doesnt mean you cannot see out of it but 3%/35%. If that was the case, obviously, I wouldnt be able to drive my truck as it would be pitch black.

Didnt mean to get all defensive, but having someone make comments that are far from the truth is irritating. Ive been driving with limo tint on my vehicles for the last 6 years. The ONLY time it makes a difference is at night, and the difference isnt much. You actually have to pay closer attention to pedestrians and what not and Ive actually started looking for them, bicyclists, other cars/bikes as well since Ive had it like this.

Think of tint as auto-dimming mirrors at night as thats about what it does. Does it mean I cant see things, people, bikes, cars? Not at all. I can still see pedestrians with no reflective gear.
DS Trinity w/ JG Tune, S&B Intake, ARH LT Headers, Magnaflow Cat-back, 87mm PTB, BT Catch Can, 180* T-Stat, v6 E-Fan, 5000k RS HID, XD Misfits w/ 35"x12.5"x18", Rancho QL level, 5% tint w/ 35% full windshield