Color: Inferno on Slate
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:44
hpc3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hpc3
Default Don't know about winter dash but you'll have

Quote:
Originally Posted by agunslinger View Post
All cars and trucks hve their issues. Getting ready to buy a 2010 Bog Horn 4x4 Quad Cab. Are there any KNOWN issues I should be aware of or blatant annoyances?

My last RAM (and my newer Tundra) had what I called "Winter Dash". In cold weather the cheapo plastic and connections in dash combined with I guess the cold constriction made for a squeaky loud dash. Not so sensitive to external engine noises (maybe I should be ;^) but interior squeak and rattles driv eme nuts. For that much money, there should be no noises from crap plastics.

Love the way it drives - test drive felt great.

All thoughts and opinions welcome.
a few squeaks in the center console for a couple hundred miles or so if you get the console in yours, they do go away I've found.

Only complaints I have are the bubbling and trash I've found in the clearcoat paint(which isn't severe) and the gastank thud. I got the 32gal tank so I'd have more range if I travelled but I'd swap to the 26gal given the chance today. Its not a showstopper but annoying somewhat.

No other complaints in 3 weeks and ~700mi so far. Its a great truck.