Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Hemi
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:109
MS520 will become famous soon enoughMS520 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenneSST View Post
Ummmm...helllooo...Really? Thanks Captain Obvious. I suppose you are going to tell me grass is green and the sky is blue next. Lowering or putting airbags on a dually defeats the intended purpose of a dually. Just the extra weight from all the airbag compressors, etc. reduces your weight carrying capacity.
Kevin I, I will tell you the colors of obvious things if you want; just make a list...

Anyway, from reading some of the posts on this forum, I have come to the conclusion that if it can't be a "functional truck" then it isn't a "truck." What I mean by that is, if you can't pull a trailer or have a load in the bed then it isn't worthy of being called "nice."

If a car is slammed on bags or any suspension for that matter, is it still functional? On the west coast, many many people put their cars on the ground. It isn't like the guy with the with the is stretching tires and making it dangerous to drive so that when he hits a bump, his tire pops.

Its whatever though because everyone has their opinion and many times, you can't change that. Oh well...

'04 Ram

"Yea its got a hemi!"