View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: Jeep GC WK
Rep:964
hemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 Addict View Post
I was just thinking, this should be on all of our sites. It's truly is a great point, not to mention, well written.
i mentioned that on the jeepz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHemi View Post
I thought that was a 'given', meaning most of us already know the net is full of 'armchair experts'.

One of my favorite net 'quotes': Don't believe everything you see on the internet, that's how WW 1 got started.
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraFlame View Post
So, are you saying Red Trucks DON'T go faster than Black Trucks. LMAO

Good Post!
Red trucks are fastest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
No. Black trucks are not faster than red trucks. A common fallacy...LOL
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
Very, very well written. WTG BlueJet!

Rats! And I trusted the salesman!
to bad for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze 4X4 Ever View Post
Great post. I am new and it appears everyone really wants to help each other but you made some real good points. By the way, MADDOG, we all know white over tan is the fastest. The white is much more aerodonamic and the tan actually holds the truck to the road at high speeds.
no Light Khaki is fastest then red, my two LMAO