Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:17
Bad07hemi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad07hemi Send a message via Yahoo to Bad07hemi
Default Tipsy at XTU's Concert last weekend = Wicked burnout pictures!

Well let me begin my story. So a group of 25-30 of my closest friends went to the 26th XTU's Country station anniversary show. We got there around 9am, and of course you end up tailgating for like 4-5 hours before the concert begins. Well if anyone here is all about country, going to these concert's and tailgate's is all about who has the biggest, best, sounding, burnout making trucks. Well where we were parked (of course mostly Ford's) they started (well tried) doing a burnout contest. Now minded this is about 10-maybe 10:30 now and people are half wasted already. I watch three stroker's try and do a burnout. For some reason all three of them just loaded, and wouldn't spin. No burnout's for them. Then i watch a newer silverado do a burnout, which he did but it was wimpy. So after 20 mins of watching all this go on, and im about half lit by then, all my buddies are ball busting me to do a burnout and join in on the humor. Now if anyone knows me, im really annul about my truck + tires aren't the cheapest when you have 20in wheels. Well since i was half lit, i thought ahhh why not. Well let me just tell you guys. A small little Dodge Ram 1500 gas jobber owned all of them!!!! I had rubber shooting off behind me so bad that it burn wholes through the people's chairs behind us (OPPS). It was SWEET! Hope you all enjoyed. Here's some photo's of it. Andy

Sponsored links