Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Quad Cab SLT BigHorn
Color: Brilliant Black Pearl
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:44
simply2cool is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdrams View Post
Thank you i will order my next week.Do you have to say anything to then about the upgrade or do you just go to there website and do the it? Thank you for the info.
Just install the software that comes with the tuner on your computer. Plug in your computer to your tuner, It will tell you to register your tuner. After it is registered click upgrade and it tells you that you get the free upgrade.

The unit comes set for the hemi so if you are gonna use it on a 4.7 you need to hook it up to your computer to switch it to the 4.7 anyways.

Autoanything says the software is not compatible with windows 7. So I went to Hypertech's website and downloaded the newest software(fully compatible with window 7 64bit).

One more note. When I registered mine, I only had the option of 3.7 or 5.7 engines. I selected 5.7 and left a comment during the registration that they need to update there registration webpage.

2007 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, SLT Big Horn, 4.7 Flex Fuel, Volant CAI, Hypertech Max Energy, Westin Nerf Bars, MYGIG upgrade.